We are on the hunt for a Technical Administrator for a busy food manufacturer based in Northamptonshire.
This role would ideally suit a administrator with experience in the food industry, or a graduate from a food science related subject.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Data input onto internal systems
- Monitoring and recording customer complaints. Dealing with internal departments to investigate and rectify where possible.
- Assist with customer taste panels as required
- Minute taking and general administration when required
- COP audits
- Producing relevant documents and policies for key internal departments
- Carry out internal audits
- Provide support in the laboratory when required
- Knowledge of Windows based applications, SAP and LIMS systems
- Previous experience within a similar role within a food manufacturing environment
- Strong organisational, communication and attention to detail
This is an initial 12month FTC with the potential to become permanent.
Hours: 35hpw - Monday to Friday
For more information, get in touch with Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk