Group Quality Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Group Quality Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food industry.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation relating to product safety and legality.
- Develop and implement relevant GMP and Hygiene Standards throughout the Group.
- Ensure Quality Audits, including Raw Materials are carried out.
- Achieve and maintain customer approval and any relevant accreditation standards.
- Ensure the correct training with regard to Quality is carried out throughout the Group.
- Originate, standardise and maintain the Group Raw Material, Process Control and Finished Product Specifications in conjunction with the Divisional Teams and Customers.
- Ensure non-compliances and customer complaints are correctly investigated and followed up.
- Liaise with the Raw Material Quality Team with regard to foreign bodies and incoming quality.
- Ideally you will be Degree qualified in a food related discipline
- Strong knowledge of BRC standards
- Ideally you will hold Level 3 HACCP or above
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary of £45,000 + additional benefits
- Working Monday – Friday office hours
- UK travel
If the above role could be of interest and you would like some more information please call Cassi Henderson on 0131 226 5060 and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com