I am currently recruiting for a QA Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Provide skilled technical administrative support to the Quality Team production teams and ensure a standardised approach to QMS activities on site.
- Provide guidance and on-going support to facilitate compliance with Quality / Regulatory policies, Food Safety Programs (HACCP) procedures and product specifications.
- Promote a high standard of awareness and understanding at site level of all appropriate policies, procedures and product specifications.
- Manage and coach the QA Team
- Provide Technical support on the Factory floor working closely with the Operations team to ensure Technical standards are met and implemented
- Flexible working hours are required to meet the needs of the business
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary up to £50,000 (Depending on experience)
- Working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like some more information please call Cassi Henderson on 0131 226 5060 and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com