International Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager
- Are you an experienced Procurement professional?
- Is this experience within food ingredients?
- Do you want to travel across Europe and the Middle East, working collaboratively with suppliers?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to a recruit an International Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager for a global business with the role based in either Paris, The Netherlands or London. This job is all about creating and sustaining a profitable and efficient Supply Chain for a global food chain, ensuring that the customers expectations and needs in terms of quality and standards are met with this global brand, whilst working with Franchises for continued growth.
Key Responsibilities for International Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager:
- Work with franchises across Europe and the Middle East to ensure that procurement of ingredients is consistent and of high quality, whilst working with Suppliers to ensure contracts are negotiated collaboratively but fairly.
- Identify, implement and manage key relationships with distributors and franchisees, ensuring cost efficiencies, competitive advantage and excellent customer service levels.
- Work with the Brand & Menu design team to source the right raw materials to ensure that ingredients are in line with the quality expected of this global brand.
- Think strategically and create a Supply Chain vision that can be implemented throughout Europe and the Middle East.
- Key Requirements for International Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager:
You must have procurement experience of branded food and beverages, working in a fast paced restaurant environment.
- A strong, confident but collaborative negotiator. CIPS qualified would be advantageous but isn't essential
- Full understanding of Supply Chains across Europe and the Middle East.
- Highly analytical, thorough and concise but be able to form strong relationships internally as well as with suppliers.
- The ability to travel extensively across Europe and the Middle East.
Salary: up to £50,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: 11459
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect