Warehouse Team Leader
Greencore Food to Go are looking to recruit a Warehouse Team Leader for the Hatfield depot.
The position works 5 out of 7 days, including Sunday working, approximately 8 hours per day (or until completion of daily duties).
To lead a team to deliver the inbound, outbound and picking processes safely and accurately in line with business KPI's.
- Direct team members to follow SOP's and use allocated resources to deliver outputs as determined by the logistics plan
- Supervise team activities to ensure safety, for self and others at all times
- Provide leadership and direction to the logistics team to ensure that people are engaged, focused and delivering their potential
- Implement and embed continuous improvement by ensuring team members understand and use new/improved process, practice and systems to enhance team performance
- Ensure all team members have the skills and understanding necessary to successfully complete their role and receive on the job training plans in place to support their ingoing development
- Produce all necessary documentation and information to ensure that a clear audit trail of activity is available for review and analysis
- Participate as a member of a cross functional operations team to identify and build strong collaborative working relationships which deliver solutions to immediate issues and identify ways in which performance across the operational team can be improved
About the company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.