HR Administrator (Temporary to Permanent)
Role: HR Administrator (3months) Temp to Perm
Location: Peterborough area
A well-funded independent company that is fast growing are looking to expand their workforce have an exciting opportunity to add to their HR Function
This role will be for 3 months possible leading to a permanent contract for the right person
Your main duties will be: -
- Producing HR correspondence: employment contracts, job offer letters, salary increase, maternity/paternity leave letters, resignation acknowledgement and other HR letters as requested.
- Administration support for the HR Function in attending probationary, disciplinary, grievance, performance, sickness meetings and taking notes. Updating employee's records
- Monitoring all Data Protection Policies
- Arranging all new starters and inductions
- Writing all job vacancies and then advertise then carry out pre-screening and interviewing
- Ideally you will have Fresh Produce / Food Production / FMCG experience Confident in working under pressure and be able to prioritise you work load
Proven organisational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills. This role would be right for you, if you have relevant experience within a HR Function and are looking to further your career in a progressive business,
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.
Please contact Justine Withers on either 01733 235111 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org