Field Support Merchandiser
Field Support Merchandiser – Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding area (UK)
Contract: 7 months (until the 1st of November 2019)
Salary: £18,088.43 + Company Van
Schwartz is currently looking for a full-time Field Support Merchandiser living in Hemel Hempstead or the surrounding area. As a Field Support Merchandiser, you would cover holidays and absence for the Retail Sales Merchandisers ensuring deliveries and service to our customers is not impacted. There is a need to be flexible as work schedules can change sometimes at short notice and there will be a requirement to stay away from home on occasions. As this role is primarily holiday cover a successful candidate would not be able to take their own holidays in key holiday periods such as school holidays or public holidays.
Working 40hrs each week Monday – Friday (some weekends maybe required) a successful candidate will be able to:
- Manage relationships within the major supermarkets such as Tesco, ASDA and Morrisons growing and maintaining those relationships.
- Use technologies provided to take the store contacts through presentations, sales figures, display opportunities and new product launches, complete plan changes in store. The relationship between merchandiser and store is critical within this operation.
- Collect and deliver stock to stores each day following a call calendar to ensure 100% availability of product on shelf.
- Taking full responsibility for stock levels on shelf and secondary display.
Schwartz has a unique route to market within the Grocery sector that requires individuals to:
- Have a positive “can-do approach” managing relationships and expectations.
- Thrive on working to and surpassing targets.
- Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
- Work as part of a wider team to drive business success.
- Put the customers’ needs at the centre of everything they do.
- Be confident with technology
- Enjoy the physical elements of this role.
Since 1889 the Schwartz brand has been based on selling high quality, pure spices. It is a philosophy that has made Schwartz a fixture in every kitchen, if you want to be part of this successful team of over 150 sales professionals then apply now!
- Have the right to work in the UK and a UK bank account, as well as a full UK driving license
- Be able to manage their own time to meet the required deadlines.
- Be prepared to cover anywhere in the UK on occasions and when required.