Head of Engineering
Are you currently working within an engineering environment and need a change? My client is a Market leading business who is looking to secure a new Head of Engineering. This is a multi site role and they are going through a development phase at the moment.
• Set and deliver the engineering strategy for the site and lead engineering activities, ensuring efficient, on-target production by maintenance of assets and assured technical capabilities and compliance with regulatory requirements
• The role will support and develop the Engineering Team and will ensure the effective use of the current skill base.
• The role will ensure that effective maintenance and repair will be progressive and be successful in assisting the site achieve its targets.
• The role will provide effective development programmes for the engineering team. To provide professional and effective engineering support to the site.
• Working cross functionally to maximise utilisation of site assets Ensure business maintains maximum effectiveness and benefit from existing site technology
• Develop concepts, strategies and budgets for the timely introduction of new manufacturing methods and technologies
• Installation/commissioning of major new plant & equipment
• Organising and planning of maintenance
• Leading cost reduction initiatives
• CAPEX control
• Minimum 5 year’s experience of modern manufacturing practice
• Create a high performance culture encouraging innovation and CI
If you are interested in hearing more details on this role please apply.