To deliver the highest possible engineering support to the manufacturing process.
- Proactively support all initiatives to improve safety and quality throughout the company.
- Manage the performance and behaviour of all team members in line with current procedures.
- Effectively communicate to help build trust and improve moral and coach at all levels of the Organisation.
- Adherence to company, local and UK safety regulations.
- Control GL budgets in line with factory strategy.
- Delivery of maintenance plan, consistently reducing breakdowns through staff engagement and CI activities.
- Deliver excellent utilities to the Manchester site.
- Support the introduction of new product, plant and equipment.
- Lead local engineering projects.
- To assist in meeting KPI's to ensure quality, hygiene and housekeeping standards are managed to a high standard.