An excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to join a reputable Food Producer based in West Sussex. You will lead a team of hard-working Quality professionals, ensuring company-wide compliance to Food Safety, Quality and BRC Standards.
A reputable and ambitious Food Producer, supplying high quality Food products to a variety of retailers and customers. Our client prides themselves on supplying top of the class products without compromise, which emphasises the importance of their Quality department
- Take on the responsibility for the Quality achievement and performance improvements across the whole business.
- Lead the HACCP team, managing documentation and conducting reviews.
- Reporting directly into the Managing Director, conducting meetings and presentations.
- Manage product and ingredient specifications.
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety Standards, keep on top of changes and updates to food legislations and crisis monitoring procedures.
- Monitor suppliers, ensuring compliance and conducting annual reviews.
- Maintain Hygiene standards.
- Define process and procedures - bringing together staff from different disciplines to adhere to quality procedures.
- Be a key part of release of products and non-conformity systems.
- Communicate effectively with all departments and at all levels.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We're looking for a candidate that shows enthusiasm, initiative and excellent communication skills. However, the following basic skills would be an advantage -
- Experience as a Technical Manager from within the food manufacturing industry is a must.
- Experience working with HACCP and familiar with BRC standards is preferable.
- Able to motivate, develop and manage performance of a Quality team.
- A good eye for detail and a meticulous approach to work.
- Willingness to support a variety of different functions in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic food production environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
If you have the skills and experience and this is the role for you then apply today!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."