Are you a Project Engineer looking for your next role and interested in planning, delivering and installation of high-profile projects? Are you a motivated and talented engineering project management professional? Are you currently a passionate individual within the food/FMCG industry and looking to work on a variety of projects?
***Please note this is a DAYS based role***
At Greencore Northampton, you will be working with an amazing engineering team and you will design, plan and deploy engineering solutions which will enhance the capability of the assets within a fantastic manufacturing environment
- Plan and deliver the instillation and commissioning of new equipment, personally completing or monitoring third parties, ensuring minimal disruption to manufacturing productivity;
- Ensure new equipment drawings and preventative maintenance recommendations are transferred to the maintenance teams files;
- Develop user requirement specifications (URS) to ensure the clear and common understanding of agreed objectives and standards are established as the basis for project planning;
- Take designs from engineering project managers and create
- AutoCAD drawings as specifications
- Follow the direction given, by an Engineering Project Manager (or Engineering Capital Project Engineer) to complete design costings or installation as part of large projects
- Knowledge of a recognised project delivery method such as PMI/PRINCE2
- Experience with MS Project, or equivalent project management software, report project progress
- Familiar with AutoCAD or similar design software to produce design specifications (essential)
- Familiarity with technologies: Data Centre Hosting, Managed Infrastructure Services, ERP Implementation, BI Implementation to look for alignment and efficiencies with local manufacturing requirements.
- Worked within a Manufacturing Environment