We are currently on the hunt for an experienced Auditor to join the technical team from a Group perspective providing technical expertise across a number of manufacturing sites.
You will be responsible for completing audits on food, packaging and service providers to ensure quality, food safety, legality and integrity of goods and services supplied to the group meet required standards.
You will also conduct supplier risk assessments on individual supplier’s performance capability, capacity and technical competency on an annual basis to determine the required level of supplier approval.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Effectively assess group suppliers through risk assessment and site audits where required.
- Ensure the correct standards of food safety, legality and quality standards are in place for each supplier. To identify business risks where these are not in place.
- Escalate business risks in a timely manner with the relevant manufacturing sites and elevate issues identified to senior management.
- Write up supplier site assessments.
- Provide technical support to all group sites where required.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree in food science or related discipline.
- Experience within a similar role in a high risk / high care food manufacturing environment
- Lead Auditor qualification (ISO22000).
- HACCP Level 3
- Experience of BRC Global Standards, Tesco and M&S standards.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to visit abattoirs and handle raw meat.
If this is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk