Quality Control Technician
Are you looking to work for a successful Food Business?
I am currently recruiting a Quality Control Technician for my client who is a well-established Food Manufacturer in High Wycombe, easily commutable from London, Oxfordshire, Reading and Hertfordshire.
- Carrying out all practical work relating to Quality Control.
- Carrying out testing of ingredients and finished products submitted to Quality Control, making optimum use of materials and equipment so as to carry out work efficiently, accurately and safely.
- Carrying out and organising organoleptic testing of ingredients.
- Releasing ingredients and finished products once compliance with all quality and food safety criteria has been confirmed.
- Carrying out all quality tests in strict accordance with Quality Control test methods and procedures.
- Ensuring all results obtained from analyses are thoroughly checked against the specification.
- Releasing finished products and raw materials on the AX system.
- Picking up with the supplier where there is a non-conformance on delivery.
- Managing the process of supplier approval and new raw material approvals.
- Completing internal factory audits to schedule as confirmed by Quality Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in a scientific discipline.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the role of Quality in the food industry.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy, team working and strong communication skills.
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of up to £24,000
- Monday- Friday 8:30-17:00
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Sulaimaan Akhtar at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 or send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org