Location: North West
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
An industry leading food manufacturing business located in the North West are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to head up their Engineering and Maintenance function. This opportunity will suit a proven Engineering Manager who has experience in managing large teams in a highly-automated food manufacturing environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of a system-based approach to maintenance
- Providing support to process and equipment improvement activities to increase OEE, availability and decrease breakdowns
- Investigating root causes using Lean principles
- Planning shutdown, preventive maintenance, Capex and capital projects
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and decision-making capability
- Strong leadership skills
- Previous management experience
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
If you have the background and experience described, please do not hesitate to apply for this role. Please contact me direct on 01132 054970 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested, please feel free to share my contact details.