Quality Compliance Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Compliance Manager Role on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Audit product and the food production site against food quality and safety standards for compliance.
- Provide guidance and support to teams on site with adherence to relevant standards, policies, legislation and regulations.
- Contribute to generating new ideas for continuous improvement.
- Take ownership of the internal audit programme.
- Lead technical and root cause investigations when incidents or trends appear.
- Assist with the generation and implementation of QMS.
- Be an active team member during audits.
- Promote a food safety and quality culture via teamwork and coaching other departments onsite.
- Educated to degree level in food science related discipline.
- Possess solid experience working in a compliance/technical role within food manufacturing.
- Preferably a holder of HACCP Level 2 and Food Safety Level 3.
- Able to demonstrate excellent working knowledge of retailer and BRC standards.
- An excellent communicator and IT literate.
What’s on offer?
- A salary of up to £25,000 + bonus + benefits.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Sulaimaan Akhtar at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.