Production Shift Manager
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a fantastic Food Manufacturing company based in East Yorkshire.
They are looking for an experienced Production Shift Manager to join their team, this role does require shift work.
- Reporting into the Senior Production Manager you will have operational control while on shift, responsible for the whole production area.
- Ensure production targets are hit along with meeting customer standards.
- Motivate and develop your team (circa 40) with training plans in accordance with HR.
- Liaise with different departments such as Engineering for breakdowns or planned maintenance.
- Handle all staffing issues such as disciplinaries, grievances and holidays.
- Experience in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing company, food manufacturing experience is preferable not essential.
- Previously managed large teams within a manufacturing environment with multiple production lines.
- Working knowledge of HACCP, Food Hygiene and BRC standards is preferable.
- Experience in reducing costs throughout the production area and increasing output.
If you think you are right for this role or interested in hearing more about it please get in touch with Calum at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191.