Commercial Account Manager
Role: Commercial Account Manager
Salary £40,000 - £50,000
We are working on behalf of a reputable fresh produce business based in Norfolk. Dealing with one of their major accounts, they are on the lookout for a Commercial Account Manager to deliver the customer relationship. A background in food manufacturing and food retail is essential.
- The Commercial Account Manager will take ownership and accountability for the leadership, management and success of the major account.
- Responsibility for the delivery of volume, value and profit targets by customer.
- To take specific responsibility for the development of the breadth and depth of key customer contacts to maximise opportunities and growth.
- To play a major part in effectively communicating all customer strategies, activities and initiatives.
- Develop positive, long term relationships both internally and externally
- Negotiate terms, conditions and pricing in line with Company strategy.
- Maintain documented systems of reporting - includes budgeting, monitor of performance vs budget, forecast interface with planning, feedback from account.
- The reporting and communication of all competitor activity and initiatives in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner
- Management of all trade promotions and fixed budget expenditure - including implementation, execution and evaluation of all activities
- Understand the principles & practice of FMCG marketing, consumer research, trade and brand marketing and cross-functional team management.
- Proficient written, numerical and verbal skills
- Experience of working in an FMCG commercial environment
- Track record of success in highly competitive market
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Clear communicator, both oral and written
- IT Literate
- Team Player
- Demonstrate Influencing Skills.
- Able to prioritise workloads through effective time management, ensuring appropriate communication with relevant individuals
- Works on own initiative and well under pressure.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Joe Hill on 01733 235 111 or email email@example.com
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.