Production Manager £60,000
I am looking for someone who is ready to take a step up or those looking to further develop their senior management skills. My client are part of a growing group and are seeking their next Production Manager.
- Working towards a safe and compliant environment, manufacturing quality product as required by the Customer agreed standard.
- Working with colleagues to improve efficiency and process loss at every opportunity within production and develop a team culture of Continuous Improvement.
- To work to and comply with all set Standards, Policies and Procedures
- To contribute to the achievement of the overall manufacturing objectives by ensuring that the factory management team produce to the agreed specifications, direct costs, and quality standards whilst utilising the assets under their control to optimum effectiveness.
- Planning, organising, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards, whilst maintaining a safe working environment for all employees
- Responsibility for safety, quality, delivery, cost, people and continuous improvement of the site
Salary and Working hours:
- Contract 45 hours.