Meat Manufacturing Manager
My client is a full service distributor dealing with large sales volume, managing and controlling the entire distribution function and value chain. Their services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales and promotions with best in class execution.
They are currently looking for a Meat Manufacturing Manager to join their team
- To plan, manage and control the production of the Meat Plant to ensure quality of (new) products, timely delivery of products and cost efficiency.
- Manage the product development of the plant in line with market requirements and food safety standards.
- Productivity of the Plant
- Review and implement improvement programs/systems to enhance the productivity of the Plant.
- Analyse and report productivity KPI's for the Plant.
- Review and enhance production processes, controls and specifications on an ongoing basis
- Ensure effective and efficient planning of staff to maximize productivity
- Ensure that the Plant fully complies with all QA standards.
- Ensure training's are done on time in coordination with QA Supervisor.
- Ensure full compliance on housekeeping, pest control, sanitation and maintenance SOP's.
- Prepare and facilitate internal and external audits and ensure that action plans are implemented
- Degree in Supply Chain, Agriculture, Food Engineering or other related field
- Minimum of 8 years of meat manufacturing experience and 5 years of department management experience.
- Food industry experience and understanding of HACCP, FDA, OSHA, BRC, EEC regulations are required.
- Proven integrity in the areas of employee safety, quality, and food safety.
My client is open to relocating suitable candidates from Europe.
Indicative Salary Range: £65000 - 82000 + (tax free salary) 10% - 15% BONUS, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.