This is a great opportunity for a specification technologist to join a great, divers, continuously growing organisation. If you're a specifications technologist with demonstrable experience using major retailer portals, then I want to hear from you!
To take responsibility of the art work and specifications of retailer own label products.
- Ensure all client specifications are correct and updated when needed
- To bring to light any actions/alerts/audits that are posted on portals
- Ensure artwork is legal and contains all correct info
- Ensure food labelling law is upheld and advise is given to the business
- Assist in customer audits
- Review and sign of raw materials specifications
- Ensure customer policies and codes of practice are communicated to all
- To collect and respond to requests for info relating to raw materials
- Assist in other technical functions if required
- Experience with writing product specifications on retailer online portals
- Artwork approval experience
- Raw material specifications and gaining info from suppliers
- IT literate in all aspects of office
- Understanding of HACCP principles
- Customer service mentality
- Strong Communicator
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, please send a copy of your cv to email@example.com with BF/5195 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.