My client is an ambitious food company and as part of their growth plans and continuous improvement to their production facilities they seek an enthusiastic and experienced Technical Manager. Working with the Technical team you will be taking responsibility for all technical areas relating to product safety, legality and quality. You will manage technical relationships with customers and provide a point of difference.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the sector and will be well versed in internal audit, food hygiene, HACCP, BRC, Sedex and customer relationship management.
- Customer engagement regarding all technical matters, including hosting site visits and audits.
- Lead role in creating, establishing and overseeing technical policies for food security.
- Implementing our technical policies across the company.
- Ensuring all products, systems and procedures are compliant with customers’ codes of practice and specifications.
- Ensuring customer specifications are accurate and up to date.
- Engagement with external sources to maintain knowledge and encourage continual development.
- Food manufacturing background in chilled fresh produce
- Technical management experience, including BRC, customer audits and internal auditing
- HACCP/Food safety & hygiene qualifications
- A can do attitude that is willing to work flexibly, make clear decisions quickly and under pressure.
- Good IT skills
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate
Indicative Salary Range: £40000 - 50000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.