Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Production / Shift Manager
Location: Bury St Edmunds; Eye; Norwich; Ipswich; Norfolk; Suffolk
“We are looking for a Production Shift Manager to work for food manufacturing giant, within a brand-new state of the art facility”
- We're looking for high calibre Production Shift Managers who have a proven track record within a food manufacturing environment managing large teams. Along with a strong track record of performance improvement on both a personal and organisational level.
- You'll be a role model for your production team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty, passion and integrity. Your well-developed influencing skills will make you successful in this key role.
- As a Production Manager, you will have a passion for continuous improvement and be able to demonstrate successful utilisation of Lean & World Class Manufacturing techniques and managing KPI performance
- You are able to work in calm, controlled and effective manner in a fast moving production environment you will provide stability and guidance to the manufacturing team. A natural manager and leader you will demonstrate excellent coaching and influencing skills and the ability to motivate your team to deliver outstanding results through your line managers.
- Liaise with the Factory Manager to ensure planned volumes are sufficient and achievable, on both a daily and weekly basis, and schedule the work of the department.
- Directly ensure that sufficient raw material and packaging is available, both short term and midterm, and that all equipment is in safe working order.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the resources at your disposal, to ensure best use of people, plant and materials, and that the areas under your control achieve the targets for output volume, quality (including as examples GMP and hygiene standards), and efficiency.
To apply for these exciting opportunities with a brand leading business, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT/5175 or call me on 0161 382 7463 for a confidential discussion.