MS Engineer/Maintenance Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven time served Multi Skilled Engineer to join our client who is a leading name within the FMCG industry.
They require an engineer with a high skill level in both electrical and mechanical disciplines to work at their plant in the Norfolk region.
Working as part of the engineering team, and reporting in to the Engineering Manager, you will undertake a wide range of tasks including planned preventative maintenance and providing efficient response to breakdowns in order to maintain optimum efficiency and minimise production downtime. You will also be expected to actively seek improvement opportunities and implement those where possible to further develop the efficiency and productivity of the business.
The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following criteria;
- Time served Multi Skilled Engineer
- 2 years maintenance experience preferable in the food/fmcg/beverages or related industries
- ONC or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Solid understanding of pneumatics.
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communicator
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- PLC Experience - fault finding
- Mechanical - Fitting / Welding
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Andy at Henderson Brown on 01733 235111 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.