NPD Manager, North Wales, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for an NPD Manager on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based in North Wales.
You will be responsible for all NPD and EPD products going through the gate processes from concept to launch, and will have the following responsibilities:
- Delivering new product development, renovation & cost saving projects within cross functional teams
- Responsible for leading high profile projects at any one time ensuring these are delivered to the appropriate business standards and within the companies' quality registration
- Working closely with innovation, maintaining awareness in new finished products and recommended innovations within the product portfolio
- Responsible for ensuring technologists hold all pre-pro, cross-check meetings before a launch.
- Responsible for ensuring all NPD project files and paperwork are up to date and completed within the specific deadlines
- Responsible for overseeing new recipes and paperwork the process technologist and NPD technologist has completed
- Customer facing will be a key part of the role and the business will require occasional trips to customers to conduct NPD associated meetings
- Responsibility to be flexible regarding start and finishing hours during busy periods in line with the business needs
- Support technologists for in house organoleptic testing on trialed products
- Researching new ways to produce and improve the quality, processing, packaging, storage and safety of food in accordance with government and industry standards
- Hold weekly NPD meeting to keep the business informed of NPD activities.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: NPD Manager, New Product Development Manager, Process Development, Developer, Quality, Technical, QA, Supervisor, Food Technologist, Food Development Technologist, Food Manufacturing FMCG Manufacturer, Corwen, Wales, Denbighshire, Gwynedd, Deeside, Bromborough, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Crewe, Wrexham, Welshpool, Wirral, Oswestry, Cheshire, Shropshire