Raw Materials Planner
Are you an up and coming or experienced planner with fantastic drive and willingness to learn? My client are looking for a Raw Materials Planner to join their business and move forward with them into the second half of 2019 and beyond.
- To plan the supply of raw materials based on production demand, stock levels and capacity information, in line with agreed processes.
- Coordinate with suppliers and hauliers to arrange fixings, confirm delivery instructions and manage delivery exceptions whilst building strong relationships with both.
- Working in conjunction with some of their larger customers, by planning and ordering materials and making sure they meet their high standards of quality.
- Driving license is ESSENTIAL!
- Strong analytical skills and a proven ability to utilise spread sheets and complex operating systems
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build collaborative relationships
- Work as a high performing team, supporting each other and sharing knowledge within the team to the benefit of our customers
- Actively contribute to a high performance culture within the team and demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude, coupled with a strong sense of urgency
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Monday to Friday with office hours.
- Fantastic package - my client double the contribution you put into your pension!
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then apply today as our client are looking to interview in the next week! Please send an up to date CV to Dan Wardle at D R Newitt at email@example.com or call 0161 833 0181 to speak about the role in more detail.