Salary £40,000 - £45,000
As one of the leading Food Manufacturers within Europe, this company produce a range of products for the Retail, Foodservice and B2B sectors. I am looking to speak with proven Quality and Technical Management professionals who are looking for the next opportunity in their career. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading food manufacturing business who have a fantastic reputation, and who offer lots of opportunity to progress.
The fundamental purpose of the role is to support the Site Technical Lead ensuring all site technical requirements are met and to deputise for the Technical Lead when required. Acting as part of the Site Leadership team, you will work closely with peers in Operations and Engineering, collaboratively to improve standards and exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure all customer and third-party audits exceed requirements
- Support product quality and traceability using internal audit systems
- Ensure food safety and product quality systems meet customer requirements
- Ensure HACCP criteria for site is maintained
- Monitor and control any negative environmental impact arising from the processes
- To champion Health & Safety for yourself and others
- Implement robust complaints reduction plan
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Relevant food science qualification
- Quality Management Experience
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Team Leadership
- Working knowledge of BRC, HACCP, Food Legislation, and Food Hygiene
To be successful in this role you will have worked in a similar position within a food environment. This experience is essential. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call on 01132054970.