Hygiene Manager (nights)
Our client is a food manufacturing organisation. They have ambitious plans for global expansion and as such, you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food!
They are currently recruiting for a Hygiene Manager (Nights) to be based in North Yorkshire.
As a Hygiene Manager, you will be responsible for managing the cleaning function. You will be co-ordinating hygiene activities and personnel to ensure compliance with the necessary legislation, microbiological and visual hygiene standards.
- To manage and control hygiene standards to the agreed specification required
- Conduct site audits to ensure we are delivering and maintaining high standards of cleaning
- Responsible for the management of cleaning budgets and waste handling budgets ensuring that high standards are not compromised
- To work proactively in compiling relevant and accurate KPI’s, in agreement with the Site GM, and reporting on these
- Planning and prioritising work and ensuring maximum use of resources and delivering conformance to plan (cleaning schedule compliance)
- Ensuring compliance to Health & Safety requirements where they relate to cleaning activities carried out by UB and contractors
- Ability to identify improvements to new equipment and to ensure its introduction does not generate cleaning issues
- Track record of maintaining high standards of hygiene within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ownerships of problems and responsibility for department performance
- Strong decision making and risk assessment skills
- Good PC skills including Office package
- Trained in pest awareness
- Experience in managing budgets
- Desired to have worked within a High Care plant previously
What's on offer?
- Salary £25,000 - £32,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 31 days annual leave
- Government enrolment pension scheme
- Working hours of 10pm to 6am
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Simon Norris.