Supply Planning Manager
SUPPLY PLANNING MANAGER
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Managing a small team, you will be responsible for the call off and management of stock delivered into RM Curtis to meet the customer demand and factory manufacturing requirements.
Work with suppliers and 3PL providers scheduling deliveries into RM Curtis and 3PL warehouses.
Develop partnerships with suppliers to deliver optimum cost, service and quality.
- To co-ordinate and collate the import of products against planned production and bulk sales.
- To monitor and manage stock levels and co-ordinate shipments accordingly.
- To generate purchasing call offs and when required agree product pricing.
- To plan priority requirements with transport companies to ensure product and load plans meet customer demand.
- Monitor and communicate inbound delivery schedules for warehouse and 3pl resourcing.
- Ensure all paperwork and documentation is completed and referenced to meet our quality standards.
- Participate in departmental meetings and offer information relation to purchased product supply.
- To ensure compliance with company policy and procedures.
- To support sales team with stock availability enquiries.
- To prioritise workload and escalate any service or budget risks to the business.
- Collation of reports and presentation of and stock analysis data.
- Any other duties as requested by line manager.
- Knowledge of Excel. PowerPoint experience would be an advantage
- ERP systems knowledge e.g SAP, Access, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics
- Attention to detail
- Confidence in cross functional communication