QA Manager Vacancy - Pharmaceuticals
I am currently recruiting for a QA Manager vacancy on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- To facilitate the continual improvements of our Quality Management System (QMS) and oversee all additions and revisions.
- To manage and supervise the Quality Assurance (Systems) team, ensuring that all operational requirements and KPIs are met.
- To ensure that all systems, including but not limited to the QMS, CAPA system, Change Control procedure, Deviation system and other documentation systems are maintained and administered in a timely manner by all members of the team.
- To ensure that Technical Agreements are maintained and reviewed as appropriate.
- To prepare documentation and information relating to audits, as well as be in attendance within both internal and external audits as required by the Company.
- To create and provide analytical reports for the Head of Quality and QPs as well as other Stakeholders within the business.
- Proven pharmaceutical industry experience in a similar role within a Quality Assurance Department
- Experience in managing and developing a team
- A working knowledge and practical experience with Document Control, Change Controls and Deviations
- Ideally you will hold a relevant degree
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary + package
- Working Monday to Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like some more information please call Cassi Henderson on 0131 226 5060 and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com