We’re currently with one of the leading names in farm to fork meat supplies search for their next Development Technologist.
Working in their state of the art facilities you’ll be producing development samples that fit the NPD brief and are technically and financially feasible and providing accurate and comprehensive project information.
You’ll also be source new raw materials and working closely with different departments in the production of samples so they can be tested for shelf life and nutritional analysis
This is a role that will support the on-site tech team in collating and generating customer documentation and understanding the product portfolio and operational processes associated with them.
We’re looking for candidates with an awareness and understanding of factory equipment and processes and has the ability to work unsupervised in those environments, scaling up the recipes and conducting trials.
You’ll also need a working knowledge of food quality standards and the ability to work from recipe sheets so you can produce factory samples.
A relevant degree or equivalent in food science and current health and safety, food safety and basic HACCP qualifications would also be an advantage.
This is a Mon – Fri – 8.30am – 5.30pm role which comes with an attractive salary and benefits.
Think this could be the right move?
Give Jim a ring in the office to discuss in complete confidence
- The ability to communicate and present your ideas in a clear and positive approach
- You will be self-motivated with good time management skills
- Ability to work from recipe sheets to produce factory samples
- Awareness and understanding of factory equipment and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised in a factory environment, scaling up recipes and conducting trials
- Awareness of food quality standards
- Mathematical abilities esp. Percentages
- Driving licence would be advantageous
- Flexible approach to working hours