Specifications and Technical Services Technologist
We are seeking a Specifications and Technical Services Technologist with a genuine passion for food to contribute to the continued success of our client’s food manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire. Our client has an honest and open culture and are seeking an individual used to working in an energetic, fast-paced environment; someone responsive and pro-active with a “can-do” attitude. The company strives to deliver great quality and exceed their customers’ expectations and this has resulted in building excellent customer relationships in this exciting, varied and dynamic chilled food category.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that all product specifications are complete and up to date and to ensure that the customer receives information they request in a timely manner. In addition you will you will support the company undertaking other Technical Services duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Completion and maintenance of customer specifications.
- Completion of Customer chains of custody/Supply chain maps
- Maintenance of Nutritional database.
- Attending pre and post trial meetings.
- Updating site allergen, integrity and gluten free risk assessments
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Member of the internal auditing team.
- Attending taste panels – internal and customer.
- Any other projects/duties deemed fit by the Technical Services Manager.
Experience required for the role includes:
- Knowledge of and experience of specification completion. Must be experienced in using at least one retailer specification system
- Good level of attention to detail.
- Good standards of numeracy and literacy.
- Computer literacy.
If you have the relevant specifications experience, are a confident communicator, with a strong attention to detail and you are interested in working for a successful, growing food manufacturer with a complex portfolio of products and customers, then please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4362 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.