Process Controller - Days
We are looking to add Process Controllers to join our current team based in Atherstone. If you believe you have the skills and experience, go ahead and apply. Experience is ideal but we are happy to offer training and support.
Our Process Controller roles are responsible for:
- Ensuring that the Production Line follow company procedures and customer specifications
- Identifying when work is inaccurate to take corrective action
- Constant communication with other departments to ensure that output is in accordance with the plan and in compliance with customer specifications.
- Accurately isolate any ingredient, packaging or final product they may have problems with and ensure that this is done in a timely manner
- Ensuring awareness of new products, changes to specification and promotions
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Food Hygiene Level 2 or above required or be prepared to gain this qualification
- IT literate, able to work confidently with email and spreadsheets
- Basic Awareness of Health and Safety