Have you got experience in Production planning for Food or Drink Manufacturing?
Location: Norfolk; Suffolk; Bury St Edmunds; Thetford; Ipswich
Title: Production Planner
Candidate – Do you have the following?
- Production Planning experience within Food manufacturing?
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and do you work at pace?
- Excellent analytical skills and are you highly numerate?
- Exposure to all aspects of planning, including supply/materials planning and demand planning?
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to manage and coordinate others' activity?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on..
Production Planning: Role – You will be involved in:
- You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient planning of production across the whole site, to ensure high levels of customer service, using OTIF as a measure.
- Create production schedules across a multitude of production lines.
- Forecasting customer demand and planning all new raw materials requirements.
- Work closely with supply chain function to align supply and demand.
- My client is one of the largest food manufacturers in the UK with multiple sites.
- There is scope for growth, both in the role and in the company.
- This is a fast-paced environment, so you must be up for the challenge.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT/5206 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07956634338