My client are a global FMCG business who have grown massively over the last 24 months. This is an opportunity for someone looking to build there management experience as well as grow with a successful company. I am looking for someone who is looking to grow with a multi-million pound business. If you are an experienced Production Manager with chilled foods experience, this role is for you!
- Ensure all operational metrics are accurately captured, monitored and controlled
- Through the engagement of the production team investigate and correct deviations from productivity and quality standards (KPI: productivity standards, quality standards)
- Implement and improve procedures and processes to ensure required standards of work are met
- Progress the teams development needs using company policies and procedures on an on-going basis
- Ensure effective lines of communications are in place between the Production hall, the SMT, the rest of the business and externally where appropriate
- Manage up to 70 staff reporting into the head of operations.
- Ensuring Health and Safety is being adhered to by lower level staff.
- Proactively engage the Operations Manager with ideas for personal development
Working Sunday - Thursday PERM NIGHTS