- Do you have a qualification in Lean / Six Sigma?
- Is your background within manufacturing?
- Do you want to drive the CI agenda on a large manufacturing facility?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to a recruit an CI Manager to join their food manufacturing facility based on the Somerset / Devon border. Working as part of a team on site as well as the wider group, this is a brand new role so a great opportunity to shape the future.
Key Responsibilities for CI Manager:
- Successful delivery of cost saving CI initiatives across this site as well as working in conjunction with the wider business.
- You will lead, coach and motivate the CI team as well as all CI initiatives. Furthermore, you will be educating and drive all things CI in this business. You will initially have all the knowledge on site, and it will be your responsibility to ensure that this is imparted across the business, engaging individuals as well as departments as you drive these initiatives and ways of working.
- Work with the Operations team to develop and drive CI projects, managing not only time scales, but budget responsibility.
Key Requirements for CI Manager:
- Ideally be educated to degree level (Maths, Engineering, Science, Business, Ops)
- And ideally have a recognised qualification in Lean / Six Sigma
- A proven track record of working in a CI role within manufacturing, ideally FMCG.
- Experience of delivering training and coaching.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Self-motivated but with the ability to work as part of the wider team.
Salary: £competitive plus relocation
Job Reference: JR11462
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect