Technologist (Norfolk and Homebased) 15 months contract
This is a 15 month contract role to cover maternity
Key responsibility: Responsible for management of risk within all aspects of the customer specific category from a product perspective.
- To be first point of contact for technical and quality enquiries for specific accounts. Pro-actively manage these Key Accounts and support both the Account Manager and the customer’s Technical Team.
- Carry out regular product quality reviews for the specific accounts in order to guarantee product consistency, and report findings back to both the supplying site and the customer technical team.
- Within the allocated product category, to assist in the development of raw materials and conversions, to include formulation, packaging, labelling and specification, for customer account and site approval.
- To work with technologists and the supplying sites to facilitate the smooth launch of products.
- To build an understanding of the way in which products are made and controlled within the factory through factory visits and attendance at trials and first productions.
- The ownership and preparation of product specifications and process flows and an awareness of any changing UK and EU legal or safety requirements affecting those specifications.
- Prepare and submit customer specifications on the required intranet systems. To ensure regular review of all specifications in conjunction with Technologists at supplying sites to ensure they accurately reflect any product and process changes.
In return you will work for an international business with a great reputation. You will receive an excellent salary and package and the opportunity to grow and progress within the organisation
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or for further information please call Lesa Lynch on 0208 203 1000