An opportunity to work with a one of Scotland's family run food manufactures has opened up. They are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Technical Manager. Working with their team you will be taking responsibility for all technical areas relating to product safety, legality and quality. You will manage technical relationships with customers and provide a point of difference.
- Customer engagement regarding all technical matters, including hosting site visits and audits.
- Lead role in creating, establishing and overseeing technical policies for food security.
- Implementing our technical policies across the company.
- Ensuring all products, systems and procedures are compliant with customers' codes of practice and specifications.
- Ensuring customer specifications are accurate and up to date.
- Engagement with external sources to maintain knowledge and encourage continual development.
- Food manufacturing background in chilled fresh produce.
- Technical management experience, including BRC, customer audits and internal auditing HACCP/Food safety & hygiene qualifications
- A can do attitude that is willing to work flexibly, make clear decisions quickly and under pressure.
- Good IT skills
The ideal candidate will have experience of the sector and will be well versed in internal audit, food hygiene, HACCP, BRC, Sedex and customer relationship management.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Manaba Myeni on 0131 550 1128
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.