Supply Chain Manager
Our client, are a highly successful and well known food business. An opportunity exists for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join the well-established team, based in South Yorkshire.
- Efficient management of a highly effective Supply Chain team. Including Planners, Buyers and Traders
- Lead and manage Sourcing, Purchasing, S&OP, Planning, Distribution and Warhousing teams
- Accurate analysis and management of stock levels to ensure cost effective future ordering
- Motivation of team and driving towards consistent achievement of KPI’s and targets
- Effective use of ERP systems and forecasting tools
- Working closely with the Logistics team to ensure the smooth running of both areas of the business
- The successful candidate will be an experienced Supply Chain Manager from a food manufacturing or supply business
- A strong people manager with the confidence to make changes where required
- An expert system user who can analyse information accurately and efficiently
- Have strong capability in stock management and the ability to apply common sense to current holding
- Excellent commercial awareness and business understanding
- Be a clear and concise communicator who is capable of adapting well to various audiences
What’s on Offer?
In return you will receive a generous salary and benefits package alongside the opportunity to work for a well-established business that is rapidly expanding.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Toby Bigmore at D R Newitt recruitment