Alexander Steele are working with a FMCG company based in the North East and they are looking to bring a Manufacturing Manager on board.
Reporting into the Site Manager the Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for overall operations, meeting production targets and managing a site budget. This pivotal role has overall responsibility for production, engineering, quality, storage & distribution and HSE.
- Achieve KPI targets set out.
- Running of multiple shifts in a 24/7 manufacturing environment.
- Prioritising HSE
- Implementing CI and Lean initiatives
- Ensuring customers receive goods OTIF
- Experience managing a fast-paced automated manufacturing process (ideally FMCG industry)
- Relevant qualifications related to manufacturing, engineer or similar
- Previous experience running large teams (over 200 over multiple shifts)
- Experience implementing CI/Lean tools and techniques in order to improve KPI’s
If you think you are right for this role or interested in hearing more about it, please get in touch with Calum at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191.