Master Data Clerk / Administration Clerk
12 Months Maternity Cover Master Data Clerk - Oldham
The Company is a c£160 million business which supplies cake and desserts to service the own brand of the major retailers. There are two sites in the North West at Bolton and Oldham.
The Oldham site is a craft bakery supplying cake products and mainstream desserts mostly to Marks & Spencer. The Bolton site manufactures more commodity based products making for example slab cakes, and top tier unit cake for a variety of retailers including Sainsbury's, Asda, Tesco's .
The Oldham site contributes c£120m of the total company, this is mainly made up of M & S product for their cakes, desserts and Food to Order range e.g. personal Birthday/Wedding/Celebration cakes.
The success of the Company has further been recognised over several years by its peers within its sector by being awarded a variety of awards including the Bakery Food Manufacturer of the year.
The Company offers an environment which is a growing company characterised by retail partnering.
We are currently looking to recruit a Master Data Clerk to cover maternity leave for 12 months. The role is working as part of the Finance team, this is a key role, in creating accurate products onto SAP in a timely manner.
Key Example Duties:
- Maintain the master data of products on SAP for Oldham and Bolton.
- To enter new products onto SAP for Oldham and Bolton accurately and to agreed business timescales.
- To amend products on SAP via the agreed PCA process on a timely basis.
- To create, maintain, change and delete recipes and BOM's for all new and existing products.
- To maintain internal systems to improve the collection and control of essential data from other departments.
- Ad hoc projects - Plan and carry out any ad hoc tasks as required.
- Generate and track the weekly standard cost change reports on time.
- Experience of SAP master data is desirable.
- AAT Full or Part Qualified would be an advantage.
- IT literate (SAP, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access).
- Flexibility and willingness to work the hours necessary to achieve the deadlines required.
- Manufacturing/food experience preferable although not essential.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team.
Hours: Monday -Thursday 8:30-5pm Friday 8:30-4:00pm
Package: Salary £16k and £18k + Benefits including 25 days holiday a year and 8 statutory holidays, Pension scheme, Discount scheme on purchases from high street retailers
To Apply: Please press the Apply button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement
This may be of interest to people searching for the following: Finance Administrator, ACA,ACCA, CIMA, Finance Assistant, Accounting, Business studies, AAT Level, Scheduler, Finance Clerk, Clerical Administrator, Warehouse Production Despatch Dispatch Clerk Logistics Operations Assistant Production Factory Administrator Admin Manufacturing FMCG Data Entry Oldham Manchester Rochdale Lancashire Interim Temporary Contract