Senior Pastry Development Chef
Are you an experienced pastry chef looking for a role?
Do you want a role that gives you freedom to be the “Creative Guy/Girl” within the wider NPD team and really let your creative juices flow?
I am looking for a Pastry Chef for a role within the food manufacturing sector who can bring their technical know-how into a team to develop new recipes and make improvements on existing recipes for their retailer client base.
Pastry Development Chef
Western Home Counties
- Developing new recipes that are innovative and fulfill challenging briefs
- Expanding the range and improving the quality of existing product lines, with the opportunity to fully flex your creative muscles
- Looking at retailer trends and using your broader market knowledge to development innovative product ranges that excite consumers
- Review the raw material specs, and maintain and create key contacts within the supply chain
- You will be responsible for 1 direct report
This is a great role for someone with a chef background who is looking to break into food product development and gain experience looking at the more technical side of the food industry and the demand of retailers.
If this sounds like it fits your experience and ambitions moving forward, please do get in contact