Site General Manager
- Contract Type
Site General Manager - Food Manufacturing, Warehouse, Supply Chain
Competitive Salary Package + Benefits & Perks
Ready for your next challenge? Ready to be part of the fastest growing success story in active nutrition? Ready to have some fun?
If yes, we'd love to hear from you.
We are at the start of an incredible journey, with a mission to move the business from a manufacturing-led retailer to a destination brand for active nutrition. We need your help to do this…
The Site GM will sit as part of the Senior Operations management team and will define and execute ‘best practice’ across the UK distribution facility including all aspects of warehouse and production. This will involve examining and delivering on positive change to supply chain, projects and a continuous improvement program to support business growth.
About Your Experience:
- Projects & project management for distribution centres and supply chains
- 3PL Head of or Experienced Site GM with multi discipline
- Inspirational, passionate, tenacious, confident, tactful and persuasive with the ability to get the job done.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing in Food Manufacturing with previous experience of working in a fast-paced growing business.
- Strong leadership and motivator with good English written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, tactful and persuasive with the ability to get the job done
- Previous execution of a semi-automated operation.
- Advanced knowledge of ‘best in class’ manufacturing techniques.
- Commercial awareness and experience of negotiating large contracts.
- Track record of identifying operational improvements, delivering projects, change management and influencing others to deliver change
- Proven and extensive experience in a manufacturing management role within a food powder production environment
- Strong technical knowledge and experiences with powder manufacturing lines, ideally Matcon with significant experience in managing manufacturing environment changes in both process and machinery
- Confidence and exceptional interpersonal skills that positively motivates; team work and collaboration is essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skill with proven experience of project management
- High level report preparation and experience managing budgets
- Educated to at least degree level
- Qualifications in Health and Safety (IOSH or NEBOSH) and Food Hygiene with good working knowledge of best practice.
Salary & Benefits:
- We’re open & honest, actively listening to employee feedback to help us in our goal to become one of the best places to work
- We have huge ambition and actively support each other to hit goals and drive the business forward
- All sorts of Learning & Development support, including a dedicated budget per team
- Statutory pension scheme
- Perkbox subscription with discounted cinema tickets and gym membership
- Casual dress code
- Company discount scheme
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Regular product desk drops
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.
Apply for Site General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly