Graduate Beverage Technologist
Do you have a Food related Degree or equivalent?
Are you a Graduate passionate about the idea of working in NPD with Beverages and flavours?
If so you've come to the right place because this is an exciting opportunity with a successful & innovative ingredients manufacturer to develop beverage concepts for global and niche drinks brands!
A Full-time Graduate Beverage Technologist is now sought to assist in the development of beverage concepts, principally blends of flavor, colour and juices. The successful candidate will assist and take charge of projects from initial idea to formulation, application, assessment and commercial validation.
• Development and formulation of new beverage concepts
• Modification and iteration of existing formulations
• Maintaining accurate records of the development history of each project using our software
• Sensory testing and internal taste paneling of new products and production batches
• Present products and liaising with customers providing support to the Sales team
• Carrying out shelf-life testing for new formulations and reporting the results on a timely basis
• Preparation of lab samples and final application samples
• Carrying out research into Beverage Market trends
• Maintaining costings of new products
• Ad-hoc work on all aspects of the beverage projects
You will have a a Food related Degree in Food Science (or equivalent). You will have excellent communication skills and you will have meticulous attention to detail. Full training will be provided where you will be able to really develop your NPD skills!
MON-FRI Office Hours