A very exciting and rare opportunity to join a prestigious company as a Production Supervisor - on a Monday - Friday day shift
Our client is a family run food business that has rapidly expanded and is only going from strength to strength.
THE PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR role will involve:
- Supervising the factory production to ensure that 100% service level is achieved for all clients and customers.
- Manage the receipt, filing & issuing of customer orders to the lines
- Monitor finished product stock holding and rotation.
- Monitor & improve the operational standards in Quality, GMP, hygiene and housekeeping.
- Ensure your reporting team have personal training plans to ensure the business has a motivated, well trained workforce
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of managing a small team within the food industry.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to ensure continuous improvement ideas and initiatives are captured and implemented
We are looking for candidates who have an amazing attention to detail, will always want to go the extra mile for their clients and strive to create the perfect product.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate this further, apply TODAY!!! If you would like a confidential conversion about the role please call Alasdair on 01303 271367.
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."
Kandhu Recruitment are specialist recruiters within the Food, Drink and FMCG Sector