Depositor Operative - Days
Do you want to be paid weekly? Do you want a permanent full time job working on Days with set days each week? .......Then look no further!
We are recruiting for Depositor Operatives to work on Day shift at our site in Worksop, Nottinghamshire.
We have various shift patterns and all include working 4 x 10 hour shifts on set days each week - shifts start at 5am and finish at 3.30pm
Shift patterns include:
Sun, Mon, Weds and Fri OR
Sun, Mon, Tues and Fri OR
Sun, Weds, Thurs and Fri
Pay rates start at £8.21 per hour for 13 weeks training if you have no previous experience and increase to £9.07 after week 13 or sooner if you have experience.
As a depositor operative your key focus will be for setting up, Clean / Strip down (mid shift and end of shift) on Auto cutters, Depositors, Cross belts and Multipond machinery, ensuring at all times that the machine is safe and secure and that all areas of food/hygiene standards are met.
We run recruitment / assessment events for Day shift starting at 10am on a weekly basis. PLEASE NOTE - If you apply for multiple roles then YOU WILL ONLY BE INVITED TO ATTEND ONE ASSESSMENT EVENT.
During the event we will conduct a site tour so you are able to see each of the roles and the environment you will work in. We will talk through ALL vacancies we have available in all departments at Manton Wood for Day shift and you will be asked to select your first and second choices.
If your choices are appropriate based on your skills and/or previous experience, then we will assess you against these.
If you are successful you will be told on the day and it is likely you will be offered your first choice.
We have start dates available throughout May and June.
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Team player
- Comfortable working in a chilled environment
- Basic Maths & English at Entry level 3 or above
- Good verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working with machinery is advantageous
The below are desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Food Hygiene (Level 2)
- Health and Safety in the workplace (Level 2)
- Experience in a similar role / previous experience
About the company
- Free on site Gym accessible 24/7
- Staff Shop - discounted products e.g. ready meals, sandwiches, cakes and other items
- Training, development and qualifications to help you grow your career. Qualifications include Advanced Operator, Team Leader, Food Technologist, Project Manager and Trainee Manager.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Childcare Scheme
- Shopping discounts with multiple retailer discounts and offers
- Share save Scheme
- Free Parking
- Fully subsidised canteen serving hot food and sandwiches
- Westfield Health Care - Healthcare Cash Plan
Manton Wood is the flagship site for Greencore and we are very proud of our success and achievements. 25% of site vacancies are offered to internal employees demonstrating that we put people at the core in everything we do.
Greencore, Manton Wood produce fresh sandwiches and wraps for many of the Supermarket retailers in the UK. We produce over 4 million sandwiches every week and have almost 2000 employees. The site operate / Produce over a 7 day week across 2 shift patterns - Days and Nights. Greencore is a successful and growing business offering plenty of opportunity for employees looking to advance their career in the Food Manufacturing industry.