Job Type: Maintenance Engineer
Location: London / Wembley
Sector/Industry: FMCG / Food Manufacturing
Salary: £40000 - £45000 + benefits
Are you looking to be part of a market leading FMCG business? Somewhere you can achieve real and be part of a team who strive to be the markets leading manufacturing business and continue to grow.
My client is a multi-sited business with a great reputation for training and development for colleagues across the business, with lots of recent investment across the business this is an exciting time to join and be a part for this fast growing company.
The role is for an Multi skilled engineer working with the key objective to undertake planned preventative maintenance activities and reactive maintenance.
- PPM Maintenance & provide full emergency breakdown cover for all plant and services.
- To carry out repair works to the highest standard.
- Complete all work sheets and report any follow ups required, including Planned Maintenance work sheets, handover sheets.
- Skills in the following; Pneumatics , Hydraulics, Pumps, valves,
- Fault finding on PLCs
- Observe and report all problem areas on all plant and services.
- Administer, monitor, analyse and update machine history data using the engineering management system.
You will maintain a safe and clean working environment and be a team player at all times contributing to any Ideas of how to improve the engineering team strategy and work.
The Successful candidate:
The successful candidate will have worked in a FMCG environment before ideally within food manufacturing and be a team player at all times, you will be computer illiterate and analytical.
- A formal qualification in an engineering discipline.
- A full apprenticeship or other relevant occupational training.
- Must be able to demonstrate an aptitude and passion for engineering
- Must want to succeed and be prepared to work hard to achieve this!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.Fitzsimons@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.