Salary: Excellent salary and full benefits package dependent on experience
Sector / Industry: FMCG
Are you an experienced Packaging Engineer who is looking for a challenging and diverse role in the FMCG industry? Do you have experience of managing Engineering projects within new plant start-ups? If so, please read in!
The primary responsibility of the role is to work with the company’s network of co packers and suppliers, to ensure they are adhering to specifications across the EMEA region. The Packaging Engineer will support his manager to qualify suppliers throughout EMEA to ensure all products are produced to the company standard.
- Work closely with Quality, NPD and Brand Managers within the company
- Develop equipment specification and packaging standards for EMEA and surrounding countries
- Ensure machine specs and settings are standardised to ensure quality packaging
- Assist with projects and communication
- Assist in developing packaging standards, best practices and SOP’s
- Assist in responding to customer complaints or enquiries and develop action plans
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience as a Packaging Engineer with a background in bottling or canning
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in collaborative and cross-functional team environments
- Proficiency in Microsoft office package
- Ability to undertake extensive travel across the EMEA region
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Rebecca Ward or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.