3 days left
- Contract Type
Location: Greater London
Salary: £45k - £55k + benefits
Are you looking to be part of an innovative, creative and fast growing FMCG business? Somewhere where you can achieve real success? My Client is looking for a Technical Manager who has a wealth of experience across the FMCG Market.
My branded FMCG client is rapidly gaining exposure in their field and are continuously growing and developing throughout the U.K. and across the world.
This award winning business are on the lookout for an Technical Manager with a sound understanding of Supply Chain to lead and manage the smooth running of the Technical function;
My client’s seeking a highly skilled, professional Technical Manager to join there dynamic and growing team. In this position, you will oversee all technical matters companywide working closely with the development and operations teams managing all documentation and preforming quality assurance in the factory.
- Organise all technical product information, collating and building relevant information
- Provide guidance and insight and procure to upper management
- Have ownership over product complaints and create procedures to minimise recurrence.
- Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements
- Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor progress of projects
- Deliver products consistently, on time, and on budget
- Work closely with project manager during all phases of development lifecycle
- Review all work produced by development team
The successful candidate:
You must have a ‘can do’ attitude and be comfortable implementing a clear technical culture across site, as the Technical manager you will lead by example and work closely with operations and other departments on making sure all Technical efficiencies are of an excellent standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Information Technology field ideally within food manufacturing.
- Strong retailor knowledge.
- Highly experienced auditing across site, proven record of passing audits would be ideal!
- Strong HACCP knowledge, Food Safety, Health and Safety
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment
- Implementing a CI culture across site.
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills
- Solid working knowledge in all required software
- Outstanding leaderships skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
- Understanding of SAGE and other similar programming.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.Fitzsimons@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly