Head of Manufacturing
1 day left
- Contract Type
We are currently working a Head of Manufacturing for a leading branded food manufacturer. They are seeking to recruit a high-potential leader who can make a real difference to their manufacturing site and make a name for themselves in this multi-national organisation.
As the Head of Manufacturing you will be responsible for planning, organising and controlling all aspects of manufacturing, ensuring goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and according to quality, safety, health and environment standards and specifications. But this isn’t just a “day-to-day” role, it’s about the future and supporting the transformation of a site to world class standards. Working as part of a highly capable team to deliver a step-change in manufacturing performance with the support of a committed and willing workforce.
Some of the key responsibility include:
- Supporting in the creation and delivery of the vision and objectives for the site.
- Empowering, motivating and developing team capability by coaching, directing and delivering personal development reviews.
- Responsible for planning and formally assessing performance against objectives.
- Driving forward the continuous improvement activities utilising a lean manufacturing agenda.
- Maintaining a 100% attention to safety from all colleagues, contractors and visitors.
- Developing and delivering cost budgets and performance objectives.
- Identifying opportunities for automation and support in building capital cases to deliver this improvement.
The person that is successful in this role will have a strong FMCG/ Food manufacturing background with a continuous improvement mind-set and be able to operate in an autonomous environment. They will be intellectually sharp, open in their style and willing to communicate to all levels of the business. This is a great opportunity with future progression for the right individual.
Apply for Head of Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly