Regulatory & Technical Manager
Tata Global Beverages focuses on branded natural beverages — tea, coffee and water. With a long history and experience in the beverages market, and a heritage of innovation and development, the Company has evolved from a predominantly domestic Indian tea farming entity to a marketing and brand-focused global organisation.
Tata Global Beverages is the No. 2 branded tea company in the world. They have a strong portfolio of brands, including Tata Tea, Tetley, Vitax, Eight O’Clock Coffee, Himalayan Natural Mineral Water and Joekels. Around 330 million servings of their products are consumed every day, bringing many magical beverage moments to consumers across the world.
The business has diversified and expanded significantly over the last decade, with the Company now employing a branded workforce of 2000+ employees, and having a significant brand presence in 40 countries worldwide. It has grown through innovation, strategic alliances and acquisitions, and organic growth.
Sustainability is at the heart of their plans for long-term success. They are an active member of Ethical Tea Partnership (ETP) and Rainforest Alliance.
Based at their Greenford office, the business is seeking to resource a talented Regulatory & Technical Manager within the Regulatory team. Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Affairs and working as part of a small specialist team, the role will be responsible for taking ownership of regulatory compliance of a range of international branded products. The primary focus of the role is to provide expert advice to the company on product labelling within the different markets the business operates and to use their expertise to support their product innovation agenda.
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level or equivalent in Food Science or a related discipline
- In depth knowledge of Food Labelling Laws and Nutritional and Health Claims Regulations
- Broad range of regulatory experience within the Food Industry
- A high degree of professionalism, credibility and recognition within the Industry is required to ensure the Company is well represented at trade level and in negotiations with government agencies
- Regulatory validation of ingredients and finished product formula in a multinational environment
- Ensuring product labelling, artwork and claim compliance across global markets
- Managing the technical implementation and the 1st level support for the specification management system across the organisation
- Participating to UK trade association on nutrition and labelling
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.